free dating site in gauteng -PROGRAMME OF EVENTS-
rencontrer par hasard traduction Thursday October 18, 2018
good dating site for seniors 18:30: basics “Τ company website ravel Back in Time Through The Eyes of a Sea Voyager” Opening of a temporary exhibition of model ships. From 18th to 21st of October 2018. Exhibition Director: Panagiotis Sofikitis. Organised by the Pylos Sailing Club and the Ladies’ Society of Pylos under the auspices of the Municipality of Pylos-Nestor. Tsiklitiras’ House
chica quiere conocer chico en panama 19:30: Home Page “General Nicolas-Joseph Maison ‘This Cannot Be The Greece They Want To Make’” Speech by author Xenis Baloti. In the meeting room of the Municipal Council. Organised by the Municipality of Pylos-Nestor.
rencontres des gens sites 19:30: “Let's Go Back To The Miracles" Concert with Klaudia Delmer and Mottet. Pylos Waterfront. Organised by the Municipality of Pylos-Nestor.
Friday October 19, 2018
11:00: Sail Pass by a flotilla of traditional and modern boats organised by the Pylos Sailing Club under the auspices of the Municipality of Pylos-Nestor. Navarino Bay
12:10: Celebration honouring our fallen French allies (period 1828-1832) in Yialova.
- Greek Navy Forces, Philharmonic Orchestra of the Greek Navy, at the church of St. Athanasios in Yialova, followed by a Memorial Service for fallen soldiers andvictims.
- Wreath laying ceremony by the Mayor of Pylos-Nestor and the Ambassador of the French Embassy and the Representative of the GreekNavy.
14:00: Procession of the flags of Greece, Great Britain, France and Russia from the Town Hall to Three Admirals' Square (Central Square) in Pylos.
15:00: Departure of boats from Pylos Harbour for memorial services and wreath laying at the monuments dedicated to the fallen of France, Russia and Great Britain. Each country’s representatives will be transported to their respective memorials on the islands of Tsichli-Baba, Sfakteria and Chelonisi.
18:30: Traditional folk dancing event by the dance sections of Pylos’ Cultural Association and the Ladies’ Society of Pylos, at Three Admirals’ Square.
21:00: Reception on board Greek Naval Frigate (Invitation only)
Saturday October 20, 2018
191st Anniversary Celebration of the Battle of Navarino.
10.20: Invited dignitaries, Greek Armed Forces, the Greek Navy’s’ Philharmonic Orchestra, School Students and the Cultural Societies of the area in traditional Greek costumes to congregate in front of the church of the Virgin Mary Myrtediotissa, Pylos.
- Arrival of the His Beatitude Archbishop Ieronymos II of Athens and AllGreece.
11.15: Orthodox memorial service at the Central Church of Pylos, in the presence of His Beatitude Archbishop Ieronymos II of Athens and All Greece.
Service followed by:
- Transfer on foot of invited dignitaries, Greek Armed Forces, the Greek Navy’s Philharmonic Orchestra, School Students and the Cultural Societies to Three Admirals’Square.
- Memorial ceremony and wreath laying at the Monument to the Three Admirals. Wreaths from:-
- The Representative of the Greekgovernment,
- The Representative of the House of GreekRepresentatives,
- The Ambassadors of Great Britain, France,Russia,
- The Representative of the ArmedForces,
- The Regional Governor of thePeloponnese,
- The Mayor ofPylos-Nestor,
- The Mayor ofMilos,
- The President of The Union of PeloponneseMunicipalities.
- Playing of the NationalAnthems.
- Speech by The Regional Governor of thePeloponnese, Mr Petros Tatoulis
11.15: Parade and march-past in the central square of Pylos by the students of the area, the military units and cultural associations.
12.15: Awarding of the Golden Medal of the Municipality of Pylos-Nestor to the Greek Military Academy and the official twinning of Pylos-Nestor with the Municipality of Hydra, in the meeting room of the Municipal Council, in the presence of invited official guests.
13.30: Lunch for invited official guests.
20.00: Re-enactment of the Battle of Navarino with fireworks’ display at the Old Port of Pylos.
Sunday October 21, 2018
19.30: Musical Concert with the Ars Musical Ensemble. Courtyard of Tsiklitiras’ House